flush

I'm still having trouble with no heat getting into cab, I checked under the hood and every thing is warming up, rad hoses etc. Awhile ago I added stop leak for a leak since then I think we have had the problem, this was in warmer conditions and did not notice until it got colder, will a rad flush out the heater core as well, any ideas greatly appreciated, 95 4cyl sonoma two wheel drive. thanks pcote

Reply to
pcote via CarKB.com

Stop Leak probably plugged up the heater core. Now you not only get to fix the leak properly, you get to replace the heater core. I don't know why they sell that crap.

Reply to
Edwin Pawlowski

"pcote via CarKB.com" wrote in news:6be566fc8d050@uwe:

for a true look at core flow remove both heater hoses and apply garden hose water pressure. you didnt mention why you used stop-leak???

Reply to
KjunRaven

Switch the heater hoses (to reverse flow) and drive it a while.

Reply to
aarcuda69062