FOR SALE 1986 IROC Z ASKING $5000.00

This car is in great condition. It is blue and was repainted this year. The car has a salvage title but now is looking and running great. It is TPI (tune port injection) stage 3. 5.0 engine. It is automatic witha b&m power shift kit in it. The car runs great and does a serious burnout. We are asking $5000.00 and this is a steal. The car is located in Middlebury CT, for anyone who is interested. If you are message me back at snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com.

Reply to
Ray