For Sale: 1989 Caprice Classic Sedan

Regretfully selling my one-owner 89 Caprice Classic sedan, just can't keep up the insurance payments on three vehicles. Listed today on E-Bay Motors:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1,1&itemE64407443&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT

Snip
Does this look like a used car lot? Have you ever offered anybody here any help?
Suggest you spam elsewhere.
Didn't mean to offend, certainly not spam. There are over twenty "for sale" postings on the group right now. (I checked before posting)
Have offered help in the past, sorry you missed it. But I'm not a mechanic, so don't have a lot to offer the group, though I do find much useful information here.
Also not particularly opinionated (publicly) about politics or brand rivalries, so tend to ignore the bickering that goes on. Thought an innocent "for sale" posting would be a welcome relief from the name-calling and arguing.
Anyway, sorry to have bothered you.

sale"
mechanic,
name-calling
There's nothing wrong with an individual offering a GM vehicle for sale, here, and most people won't be offended. Especially since you did it properly by putting "For Sale" in the subject line. Scott's reply OTOH, was completely off-topic. H

You are a great guy and I enjoy your posts HF, but wait until half the crap on ebay gets posted here. You won't be able to wade through it.
"Scott" <homealone.com> wrote in message

I'm not HF, but thanks anyway. As long as it's posted properly, as this one was, I won't have to wade through it. It's all in the subject line. H