For Sale

4 Steel wheels from 1992 Buick Roadmaster. Good shape, Clean.
$100 for the 4 +Shipping from Nashua NH..
Jake

Spec size to what tire specs? I'm in Mass., around the corner.

Hi Bill,
They are 15 inchers. The tires that I took off were 235 70 R 15. The car had abs otherwise I would have put them on my 82 El Camino...
Jake
NO CHARGE FOR SHIPPING IF YA COME PICK THEM UP>>> JUST BRING SOME DUNKIN COFFE :>