FOR SALE! MUST READ

FOR ALL THE BUICK LOVERS
1984 Buick Le Sabre Limited 2 door Fresh 307 V8 Under 100k Body in great shape Sacrifice for $900
Email for info, or call 330-240-671 Located In NE Ohio
Positively the worst car my parents ever owned. Also it was the only car they had less than 6 years. All their other lasted 13 - 15 years.
Ours had emission troubles, some air tube kept rusting out.
Ass grabbing Velour pillow seats were had to move on.
Tires on Chrome wheels kept losing air.
And it Was as slow as a three legged dog.
At least the light blue metallic that was notorious for falling off GM cars held on to this car.
Overall styling was nice, as was the interior & dash layout - loved the wide woodgrain armrests on the top ot the door sills.
Good Luck......
Harryface 05 Park Avenue 91 Bonneville LE, 303,555 miles
if you dont want it, thats fine, but dont get on here and discourage everybody else from buying it, thats pretty damn ignorant
On Fri, 10 Jun 2005 12:25:50 -0400, snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (Midget Tosser) wrote:

If you don't like people telling it like it is...don't post your junk cars on the newsgroup. Harry doesn't seem to be the ignorant one here.....so get a clue...JUNK IT !!!
Don't bother , it's not worth it. You and your car will get dissed by idiots regardless. I hope you sell it , it sounds like a good vehicle. On Fri, 10 Jun 2005 12:25:50 -0400, snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (Midget Tosser) wrote:

hey harry, hows about you suck my dick, lick my balls and uh....eat shit
Dearest Midget,
If you brush the hair over from hanging over your eyes and reread my post, it says nothing negative concerning "YOUR" car. My comments were a reflection of similar car we had that was new in 84 and sold off in 1990.
I hope 100 people bother the hell out of you calling at all hours during the day & night inquiring about your 20 year old classic.
Good Luck to you !
Harryface 05 Park Avenue 91 Bonneville LE, 303,555 miles
hows that for tellin it like it is bitch

What is ignorant is posting to a newsgroup and not expecting commentary. If you don't want the commentary, list it in a more appropriate venue. H