? for someone who had/has 1996 Riviera

I had a 1996 Buick Riviera before and I swear it had a feature where you could set the the interior lights to slowly dim after the doors were closed.
I think they called it "opera lighting". I don't remember how it was set. I now have a 1995 Riviera and see no such operation. Was there such a thing?

A lot of cars have it. My '96 Bonnie has it, and I believe it's called 'theater lighting' or something. Anyhow, it's not a switch on my car. That's just how the lights go off. Maybe the feature didn't start on the Riviera's until '96, like your last car.