Ford Outsells GM

"DETROIT - The Ford Motor Company pulled off a rare feat in February: It surpassed General Motors"... http://www.insideline.com/ford/stunner-ford-outsells-gm.html

On 06/03/2010 8:22 AM, Bill wrote:

Now where is Mike Hunter's response?
Hey Mikey, Government Motors isn't number one anywhere any more.
GM, they just keep on sucking.
--
Politicians don't provide anything, the tax payers do.

Perhaps you should look at the year to date sales, dummy. The team that scores the most points is a particular quarter does not always win the came LOL

At the rate things are going for GM...
Pretty much assured they will not be #1 in 2010.
I told you, it wouldn't be a year and I was right. The only twist I didn't expect was GM-NHTSA going after Toyota, and Ford came right up the middle to make me right. LMAO, GM is no longer #1 in auto sales. Just #1 in bailout corporate welfare draw.
Next stop for GM is a race between wanting more money it isn't going to find easy in a Novemebr 2010 show down, and the #3 spot in the US.
GM, they just keep on sucking.
On 06/03/2010 10:07 AM, Mike Hunter wrote:

--
Politicians don't provide anything, the tax payers do.

Once again, our friend Mike Hunter is tellin us that GM is swell !! LOL
I could not care less about GM on way or another, I don't even own a GM product.
I am simply stating the fact that GM is still the number one seller in the US, regardless of what all you GM haters would like.