Foreigner needs help

Hi,
My name is Bart and I am a translator from the Netherlands. I have a text before me with the following list of words: Liftgate Endgate Tailgate
Midgate
Can somebody please explain the distinction between these terms? If at all possible with links to illustrations or something like that...
My gratitude would be eternal!
Bart
Bart wrote:

http://www.liftgate.com/html/liftgate_products.html
Almost the same thing as a "tailgate".

http://www.aztrucks.com/categories/tailgates.html
http://www.gmc.com/envoy/midgate_popup.jsp
Ian

Hey..thats easy..a liftgate is a gate that you lift, and endgate is a gate at the end, a tailgate is at the tail position and a midgate is somewhere in the middle.
'nuf said!!! couldn't have said it better if i tried......