Foreigner needs help

Hi,

My name is Bart and I am a translator from the Netherlands. I have a text before me with the following list of words: Liftgate Endgate Tailgate Midgate

Can somebody please explain the distinction between these terms? If at all possible with links to illustrations or something like that...

My gratitude would be eternal!

Bart

Reply to
Bart

Almost the same thing as a "tailgate".

Ian

Reply to
shiden_kai

Hey..thats easy..a liftgate is a gate that you lift, and endgate is a gate at the end, a tailgate is at the tail position and a midgate is somewhere in the middle.

Reply to
Johnny Action

'nuf said!!! couldn't have said it better if i tried......

Reply to
Cheryl and Rob