FRAM fuel filters

I just changed the filter on my 98 cavalier. The old filter is a fram G7315 and was made in Israel. I wonder how old the filter is...
Are fram products normally made in Israel? Or is this an exception?
I thought most auto parts are either made in country of origin where the auto was made, or from the Far East...
J.

That's kind of a funny question. This is the day and age where stuff is made all over the world - why would it surprise you to find any part made in any area of the world? Why are you even worrying about such a thing?
--

-Mike-
snipped-for-privacy@alltel.net
Mike Marlow wrote:

Sorry J - I was trying to be a smart-ass of sorts... in an attempted good natured way. Methinks it didn't work well.
I agree - usually the exports from Israel are more along the lines of high-tech and more specifically intellectual property rather than commodities.
--

-Mike-
snipped-for-privacy@alltel.net
snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:

I have seen many fuel filters from Fram marked from Israel for many years.

I have never paid much attention to it. One would think that the boycott would make this an issue.