Free Service At Muffler Shop

I just got some free weld put on an exhaust leak at the front pipe coming off the exhaust manifold. I guess the 14 year old weld deicided to rust off. 3 filth covered men had to come over to look at my odometer
when the car got lowered down again.
Of course we just spent $51 there 20 minutes earlier on a muffler for mothers Cadillac.
All is good again !
I just got some free weld put on an exhaust leak at the front pipe coming off the exhaust manifold. I guess the 14 year old weld deicided to rust off. 3 filth covered men had to come over to look at my odometer when the car got lowered down again.
Of course we just spent $51 there 20 minutes earlier on a muffler for mothers Cadillac.
All is good again !
Thats good, ussually muffler shops feel the need to rape you everytime you walk through the doors.