Free Service At Muffler Shop

I just got some free weld put on an exhaust leak at the front pipe coming off the exhaust manifold. I guess the 14 year old weld deicided to rust off. 3 filth covered men had to come over to look at my odometer when the car got lowered down again.

Of course we just spent $51 there 20 minutes earlier on a muffler for mothers Cadillac.

All is good again !

Harryface =D8=BF=D8

1991 Pontiac Bonneville LE 301,011 miles
Reply to
Harry Face

Of course we just spent $51 there 20 minutes earlier on a muffler for mothers Cadillac.

All is good again !

Thats good, ussually muffler shops feel the need to rape you everytime you walk through the doors.

Reply to
Paradox