Freeze Warning - DUH !

In cleaning off the shelves for the winter, gotta make room for the big box of Ice Melt & gas can for he snow blower, I discovered my Armour All
Multi-Purpose Cleaner, Westley's Whitewall Cleaner, Turtle Wax Interior Protectant and a botle of Weed Killer were frozen solid. I guess I won't ned these till April. The bottle of Tire Shine didn't freeze.
It doesn't appear any bottles or cans split open from the buldging.
Harry Face wrote:

I was supposed to go to Chicago last week but talked my way out of it. :) :)

So...whats your point?

I did the same thing, except I left all that stuff in the trunk. Went out one day to get the snow brush, and there it all was. Brought it in the house quick ;-)