Freeze Warning - DUH !

In cleaning off the shelves for the winter, gotta make room for the big box of Ice Melt & gas can for he snow blower, I discovered my Armour All Multi-Purpose Cleaner, Westley's Whitewall Cleaner, Turtle Wax Interior Protectant and a botle of Weed Killer were frozen solid. I guess I won't ned these till April. The bottle of Tire Shine didn't freeze.

It doesn't appear any bottles or cans split open from the buldging.

Harryface

05 Park Avenue, 32,672 91 Bonneville LE 304,883
Reply to
Harry Face

I was supposed to go to Chicago last week but talked my way out of it. :) :)

Reply to
=?x-user-defined?Q?=AB?= Paul

So...whats your point?

Reply to
Muhammed Mustafo Goldstein Jr

I did the same thing, except I left all that stuff in the trunk. Went out one day to get the snow brush, and there it all was. Brought it in the house quick ;-)

Reply to
80 Knight