Friend Pays $626 For Dual Oxy Sensors

Page 2 of 2
Yep, the Japanese cars are incredibly expensive to maintain. I rarely look at the bills on the cars I fix but they are usually over $500 on anything Japanese. Some alternators are that much to begin with
I think. GW
Harry Face wrote:

Most Imports parts cost at times twice as much as American cars replacement parts.
A good example is a 'Igniter Module' for a Toyota (any of them). Does much the same function as a GM HEI Module (which are relatively cheep). Replacements start around $400. When I worked in Auto Salvage, we would sell 'Igniter Modules' for $80 used. People would not even complain about our price. Charles