From a Buick 6

Hello car experts,
I was wondering why Bob Dylan named one of his songs "From a Buick 6". What is a Buick 6? It seems that it might refer to a Buick with
a 6 cylinder engine. Could it refer to a particular model? From searching the web, i see a few models from the early twenties that might have been called "Buick 6s". (Weirdly, the hits i got were from Australian car clubs.) The lyrics are very pre-war blues like, so it would make sense for the song to be referrinig to a car from that era. Any ideas?
thanks

By reading the lyrics, sounds like he's referring to a 6-door Buick hearse or funeral limo.
Steve
No clue here.
Sitting on a shelf in the bedroom is a book written by Stephen King called " From A Buick 8 ".
Its years old but, I haven't read it yet
harryface 05 Park Avenue 54,010 91 Bonneville 308,708