Front Brakes

When I apply my brakes my Astro Van pulls to the left. What is the best way to check an see if the calliper is ceased. Thanks Mike

Reply to
Mike & Chris

Shep

Reply to
Mike & Chris

Did you have any brake work performed recently? Have you checked the rear brakes? Sometimes, if you have a leaking rear axle seal and you get oil all over the brake shoes on one side, that will be enough to cause the vehicle to pull to one side or the other. The other option is that you may have a restricted front brake hose on one side or the other. If all else is good, I would start by replacing the front brake hoses.

Ian

Reply to
shiden_kai

Reply to