FS: $1,452.42 GM Card rebate funds on a new '08 vehicle, $700 cash

SAVE $750.00+ on a NEW '08 GM PURCHASE/LEASE!!!
I have $1,452.42 of transferrable GM rebate money from my GM Card (www.gmcard.com) that I want to sell outright for $700 cash, preferrably to
someone in the central Ohio area. Applicable toward the purchase or lease of any new '07 or '08 GM model. Chevrolet, GMC, Buick, Pontiac, Cadillac, Hummer, Saab, Saturn, etc.
E-mail me with your full contact info if interested and I'll get back to you ASAP.

I am a GM Certified Sales and Leasing Manager in Las Vegas NV, and would be interested in knowing if you are still in possesion of the the transferable monies. and if so how would you like to handle the payment of the $700.00 and in which form.
Thanks