FS 1970 Avanti Vette V8

1970 Avanti, built by American Avanti with a complete numbers matching Chevrolet drive/powertrain. The engine is a 300hp Corvette 350.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&itemE18217257

All fiberglass. One of only 117 1970 model Avanti's built.
Take a look.
Thanks CCC
message

Translation: extremely expensive to repair if it gets a tap in the parking lot, so your going to be spending a lot of time looking at this in your garage.
Ted

Only if you're a wuss. H
I wouldn't resort to name calling, but it is true, something this rare isn't for everyone.
Most of the mechanicals are off the shelf Chevy. Fiberglass bodys are easier to repair than metal.
But you can't have both. If you want a rare, super low production car, it won't have the same parts availability of a high production car that isn't rare.
CCC

They're nice cars, but it looks like a hobo slept in that particular one. No thanks.
LMAO! You're right Matt!

I wonder how long its been driven without the aircleaner. Mark

The air cleaner was pulled off when we got it because it was incorrect for the car. It was never on the road without it. However, the engine is original and will probably need attention. It is the stock LT-1/300hp unit.
The interior is very rough because it has never been restored, and Avanti's are notorious for damaging interiors with focused UV. They are HOT inside. These are quirky little cars, fast, but quirky. Not for everyone. But considering that under 5000 were made EVER, it is certainly worth restoration.
Thanks CCC