FS 1971 El Camino SS

Small block car. Good condition-

Thanks CCC

Reply to
<cccentral

For some reason I thought the 71 SS was a BB. Also buckets and the stirup shifter. Then again I may be wrong.

Roy

Reply to
Roy

either way pretty cool looking car, wonder why it has rust if it was a texas car.

Wonder what the reserve it.

Reply to
Paradox

Didn't parts of Texas get a freak snow storm last winter? Maybe the State's one salt truck dumped a load on the El Camino! ;-) Okay, it's getting late and I'm punchy!

Reply to
StingRay

"StingRay" wrote in news:gLadndg7x8 snipped-for-privacy@rogers.com:

The rust is under the vinyl top. Even in Texas we are not immune to moisture trapped under vinyl.

Thanks CCC

Reply to
Collector Car Central

Looking at the pictures it looks through the reflection that they wanted $4595 or maybe $9595. Both prices are out of the question IMO.

...Ron

--

68' Camaro RS 88' Firebird Formula 00' Mustang GT Vert
Reply to