FS 1971 El Camino SS

Small block car. Good condition-
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&itemE65726993
Thanks CCC

shifter. Then again I may be wrong.
Roy

either way pretty cool looking car, wonder why it has rust if it was a texas car.
Wonder what the reserve it.

Didn't parts of Texas get a freak snow storm last winter? Maybe the State's one salt truck dumped a load on the El Camino! ;-) Okay, it's getting late and I'm punchy!

The rust is under the vinyl top. Even in Texas we are not immune to moisture trapped under vinyl.
Thanks CCC
-

Looking at the pictures it looks through the reflection that they wanted $4595 or maybe $9595. Both prices are out of the question IMO.