FS 1972 Grandville Convertible

Nearly perfect 455 Convertible. On-ebay.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1,1&itemE82917583
Thanks CCC

Sweet!! My uncle has a 1973 Pontiac Grandville.
Oh no, not the infamous sissor top that would break out the back glass.

hmm 1972, in the 70's didn't most cars only make about 25 HP per 50 ci due to emission restrictions?

Probably about right. The engine in my Uncle's GrandVille is not the original. But he still gets about 8MPG, on a good day! ;-)

The one my uncle still has is the hard top.
It has a bad rep but this one seems to work fine
CCC