FS 1972 Grandville Convertible

Nearly perfect 455 Convertible. On-ebay.

Thanks CCC

Reply to
<cccentral

Sweet!! My uncle has a 1973 Pontiac Grandville.

Reply to
James C. Reeves

Oh no, not the infamous sissor top that would break out the back glass.

Harryface

05 Park Avenue, 31,586 91 Bonneville LE 304,241
Reply to
Harry Face

hmm 1972, in the 70's didn't most cars only make about 25 HP per 50 ci due to emission restrictions?

Reply to
Paradox

The one my uncle still has is the hard top.

Reply to
James C. Reeves

Probably about right. The engine in my Uncle's GrandVille is not the original. But he still gets about 8MPG, on a good day! ;-)

Reply to
James C. Reeves

It has a bad rep but this one seems to work fine

CCC

Reply to
<cccentral