FS 1975 Cosworth Vega Engine / Trans

These were pulled from a 1975 Cosworth Vega that was headed for a V8 Swap (not by me). They are for sale on 2 separate e-bay motors auctions. If
this is something you could use, the starting bids are cheap.
Engine http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item 0125480504
Tranny http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item 0125490011
On other auctions I have a Pontiac intake, '61 GMC 4000, etc. Clearing out the shop.
Thanks CCC