FS: 1975 Olds Cutlass Supreme

I am selling this car for an elderly lady who has decided to buy a smaller car. She is the ONLY owner. She has ALL of the maintenace history. 111K miles on it. It is white with blue bench seat interior. It has been painted once and it is now faded from the NC sun. The panel under the rear window is rusted out, but the trunk floor is not. The lower quarters are starting to go, but the wheel arches are still solid. It has been hit in the rear so the trunk, and the interior weather strip mounts are bent a bit. The bumper is not too bad, and the tail lights have already been replaced. It needs and AC compressor Needs landau vinyl roof replaced (second roof on the car) Ralley Sport wheels The interior has been replaced and is in near mint condition. Motor rebuilt 10k miles ago. This thing runs like a champ and wants to go. It is an excellent platform for a restoration as there is only minimal body work for the year of the car, and a very strong drive train and no work needed in the interior. I am willing to deliver the car within a 2-3 hour drive from Fayetteville NC for an extra $100. I would go farther, but I have other commitments to attend to. I will have pics tomorrow (hopefully) She is asking $1200...negotiable.

Reply to
eightupman