FS 1979 wrecked chevy fullsize scotsdale c/30 Harbor commercial bed

Located in so. California, near San Bernardino. The front end is damaged and the truck will run; however it cannot be driven,

454 bb with a 400 turbo trans. the engine has maybe 20,000 miles on a rebuilld. this engine is premium. doug thorley headers 3" dual Stainless 304 exaust, stock intake HEI, and rv cam, when I rebuilt the engine I installed 1968 bb closed chambered iron heads. complete w/ SS valves, If your looking for a 454 this is the running engine for you. Its complete minus the radiator, which was damaged call (909) 556-8129 or email: snipped-for-privacy@msn.com $1200.00
Reply to
sven swwis