FS 1980 Lemans w/ 427 V8

This could be a killer sleeper. 1980 Pontiac LeMans 2dr with a 427 Big Block.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&itemE36601777
Thanks for taking a look
CCC

lol
"tires are in poor condition"
hmm I wonder why....

So you mean that smoke isn't cold water vapors exiting the tailpipe?
Hmmm........ Perhaps it's not been a church on Sunday car like all the other 427/428/429/426 Hemi's out there.
I saw the power drivers seat & thought it was a grandpa's car.
perhaps I'm wrong.

Well, the story when we bought the car was that the previous owner was building it as a drag car for his wife. That was the explanation for the "Cushy" interior. Then she saw a small block luv truck she just "Had to Have" so the LeMans had to be sold before he could complete it and put in the rear end he wanted.
Like most stories we get with cars we take it with a grain of salt. We bought it for the motor, but a suitable chassis hasn't shown up and we need to move it out of the project line.
CCC
-