FS: 1996 Pontiac GTP

I have a white 1996 GTP for sale. It is fully loaded, pl,pw,tilt,cruise,rear window defrost, moon roof, charcoal leather, Kenwood CD player, tinted windows, spoiler, and has 114K miles. NADA has it listed for $4100.00 but
will conside all reasonable offers. Car is in good shape. Has a crack in the air dam on the passenger side, very small dent just below handle on drivers side. The fog lights went out and I never replaced them. And the passenger side window will not roll up from the drivers controll. The module just needs to be replaced. Pics available upon request. Email John at: snipped-for-privacy@houston.rr.com for questions and pix. Thank you.