FS: GM 350 auto trans

Hi, I've got a new Jasper remanufactured GM 350 automatic transmission. I bought it new 4 yrs ago, mounted it in a truck that I was going to rework, and there it sat, mounted in the truck under my carport. I
have decided not to proceed with the reman of the truck, so I am parting all of it back out. This transmission is all that is left.
If anyone here needs to replace a General Motors 350 auto trans, this would be a good opportunity for them. This one was reman'd by Jasper (a premium reman co.) and has never been run. I paid just over $1,000 for this, and have the receipt from original purchase. I am willing to crate and ship it (you pay shipping - I'll work with you on how it is shipped).
Details, pics, and contact info are here: http://www.traderbill2000.com/For%20Sale%20pages/autotrans.htm
Thanks, Bill