FS : R.A.P Module

This was for 1995 Formula and up , its called the Retain Power Accessory module , this is brand new in the box , after the car got total in an accident the GM
dealership forgot to repair the RAP module , they just gave it to me in the box , as the car has been sold I have no need for this , will take any reasonable offer , this cost around $150 cdn .