fuel

when i try to put fuel into my 2005 gmc jimmy. I have a hard time because the gas wont go into the car the gas pump just keeps actimg like the tank is full but i know it isnt. Also the gas light indicator is on telling me that it needs gas but i cannot put gas into it . Any ideas would be greatly appreciated

Reply to
mingmye

Usually, this is a problem with the gas pump itself. The sensor in the nozzle is frogged. Have you had this problem at different gas stations, different gas pumps? If so then have the vent checked in your tank.

Reply to
Mike Marlow