Fuel Filter change for Calavier?

All:
I have 1999 Cavalier it has about 63K, do I need to change fuel filter? If I do were is it located?
Thanks
Hai

Changing fuel filters on fuel injection cars requires special safety procedures / and tools, Get a manual . Yes, changing filter [ s ] can prolong injector life, do it before winter sets in.