Fuel Filter location - 1993 Grand Prix LE

Hi,
Can you tell me where the fuel filter is located on a 1993 Grand Prix LE, 3.1 V6?
Thanks, Andy Patros

--WebTV-Mail-8699-2102 Content-Type: Text/Plain; Charset=US-ASCII Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7Bit
The filter on my '91 GP with the 3.1 is located under the car aprox under the back seat area. Its a little cannister looking thing with the fuel lines running through it. I'd think it would be the same on a '93. Hope this helps.
Tom
--WebTV-Mail-8699-2102 Content-Description: signature Content-Disposition: Inline Content-Type: Text/HTML; Charset=US-ASCII Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7Bit
--WebTV-Mail-8699-2102--