Fuel level sensor location on Montana

I've got a 1999 Pontiac Montana that has an erratic fuel level guage. I'm thinking the fuel level sensor needs replacing, but I need a little direction finding it. I've been under the vehicle, and I believe the fuel
pump is located to the front of the gas tank, behind a metal box. But, I'm not sure where to find the fuel level sensor. Any help is appreciated Thanks
Sensor is mounted with the pump in the tank.

-