Fuel Pressure Gauge - Which to buy ???

a 1990 Olds Silhouette 3.1L TBI

a 1994 Buick Regal 3.8L EFI

One has the TBI the other has a EFI. The good news is that I have two different type of systems to learn on. The bad news is that I am completely clueless on equipment to test the fuel pressure and injectors on each type of system.

A little help is appreciated... what type of tester to get ?? Any suggested models ?? I can go for the medium quality as this is strictly DIY'r and seldom used.

Thanks in advance !!!

Reply to
Peter