Fuel pressure in '89 Celebrity V6 mpi

How do I measure the fuel pressure on this car?
What kind of gauge do I need... are they expensive?
Car starts, idles forever, revvs to red line... but has ZERO POWER in gear.
Mil light is not on, all sensors seem to check o.k. with a voltmeter.
Fuel pump comes on when key is turned... but sounds weak. Fresh battery.
Puzzled.... Benny