fuel pump

I was wondering if anyone knows a place to get a remanufactured fuels pump and sending units

Adam F wrote:

Auto parts store.
Adam F wrote:

We are one of the leading manufacturers of engine parts, in particular diesel fuel injection system accessories for replacement,
such as Fuel injection Nozzle, Plunger and Delivery valve, and so on.
please visit our website for more detail:
www.dieselinjection.cn
Also Our products have excellent replacement performance in many kinds of reputable brand like BOSCH, ZEXEL, DENSO, IVECO, ISUZU, MATSUBISHI, CAT, KATO, KOMATSU, CUMMINS and so on. Our production exported to over 20 countries because of excellent quality, good after-sales service and more competitive price;
If you feel interested in any items related to this field, please write us for more detail and price
Look forward to working with you
Best regard! David Tel# 0086-594-276-3665 Fax# 0086-594-275-1606 http://www.dieselinjection.cn http://www.china-diesel.com.cn http://www.yellowstonediesel.com
The WOULD be most helpful but considering they didnt even make a Diesel in a 99 Jimmy than it does me no good, besides who the heck would want one of those stinky loud things!

I like their sounds... they are cool, and does not cost an arm and a leg at the pump. Adam F wrote:

This would be most helpful if I were running a diesel engine, but they never even made a jimmy with a v8!