fuel pump flow rate?

'99 Cavalier 2.2, port injected. Engine catches, but dies immediately. I suspect it's a fuel problem. What sort of flow rate should I see, with an open line just dumping into a container?
Thanks, Geoge
How about getting a pressure gage on it, less guess work.

-

There's no tap to connect to. The book calls for a J-$$$ adapter, with a quick disconnect female on one end, a male on the other, and a tap in the middle. I was hoping not to have to go there.
George

George wrote:

15 gph is probably ok for that engine. Open flow measuring is a pretty useless waste of time though.