Fuel pump problems?

Down here in South Texas. Our shop has been seeing alot of the new chevys with low miles on them with the fuel pumps going out while driving.Mostly on the suburban's and tahoe,s ..Had eight this week
leaving the poor bastards stranded....Anyone else see this....I remember hearing once before about chevys having a problem with the pumps one year looks to be happening agian... Just wanted to see if it was going on anywhere else.. Steve C
SC,
When I had my fuel pump installed last April there was an 01 Silverado in for fuel pump # 3. I'm in Chicago......It ain't the Texas heat thats killing them.
========Harryface ======== 1991 Pontiac Bonneville LE 3800 V6 ( C ), Black/Slate Grey _~_~_~_~277, 300 miles_~_~_ ~_~_