Fuel Pump PSI

What should be the pressure be from my 1991 Caprice with a 305? I have about 20 PSI but not sure if that is enough.
Thanks,
Rich

If it is throttle body, it is enough, if it is tune port it is low.

If the car is Throttle Body Injection they only run around 13 PSI so 20PSI from the pump should be fine. Port Injection usually needs atleast 40 PSI to function correctly.
Dennis Smith