Fuel pump replacement

Hey guys, I was told that on my 90 olds (I know .. I know .. It's still a GM product) the best way to replace the fuel pump, was to remove the back seat,
and I would find a place to unbolt and get access to the fuel tank ... Anyone know if this is true?
I thought so. ...

No, only Honda thinks about that..my 98 Accord has a access door on the bottom of the trunk, Take out some bolts and the whole works lifts out!! Andy

GM
seat,