Fuel Sending unit

Anyone know where a reasonable place to buy a Sending Unit for a Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Z71 4x4 Ext Cab?? Besides the dealership.. I did try ebay with no luck..

Reply to
Shelby TT (www.ttffl.com)

I've seen several people install a generic Balkamp, underdash-mount system from NAPA(one bracket holding one 2-inch gauge). Have to be careful when you drill/install not to have floats interfering. Have to drill a hole in top of tank to mount new unit. Total system approx. $40 or less, IIRC. NOTE: these were all on non-4wds. s

Reply to
sdlomi2