Full List of Culled Chevy and Cadillac Dealers

Full List of Culled Chevy and Cadillac Dealers http://www.thetruthaboutcars.com/full-list-of-culled-chevy-and-cadillac-dealers /
An anonymous TTAC Tipster has made it possible for me to fulfill my
promise to our Best and Brightest. Click here for a pdf list of all Chevrolet and Cadillac dealers slated for closure. Our secret number cruncher created the document by using the information recently provided by another, long-time TTAC source. Thank you both for helping this website realize its raison d’etre.
Click here for a pdf list of all Chevrolet and Cadillac dealers slated for closure http://images.thetruthaboutcars.com/2009/10/Caddy-Chevy-Letters.pdf [209K .pdf download]
--
Civis Romanus Sum

Add pictures here
āœ–

http://www.thetruthaboutcars.com/full-list-of-culled-chevy-and-cadillac-dealers /
Finally, something of interest from you.
How sad for employees of some of these dealerships, you probably have guys that worked in the shop at these places for 30 years.
I hope you enjoy bashing GM you useless old troll. You are quite like a bull with breasts.
Add pictures here
āœ–

I wonder how many will take on other franchises (GM or not) or continue as used car dealers? The Caddy dealer in my town is on the list and he is also a GMC dealer.
Add pictures here
āœ–
wrote in message

One former Dodge dealer in Vegas now has Kia, Suzuki, and Mitsubishi. But Vegas is in such bad shape there is still nobody buying.
That's a long list of GM dealers getting shut down. It looks like every small town dealership for sure, plus some in bigger markets.
Add pictures here
āœ–