fuse/fuse box

I have several items not functioning totally. The electric windows, a door open alarm, etc. my vehicle is a 95 pontiac bonneville se . my question is
about the 2nd fuse box. where is it? and what fuses are in it ? what do these fuses control? I think it is on the passenger side under the dash, but I can not find it. Can someone help me with a diagram or info?
--
pokelog