G-Body Sway bars

Will the rear sway bar from the 2Dr or 4Dr sedan fit the wagon on the G-Body RWD 1982 olds cutlass cruiser wagon?

Ny guess would be no, Typically station wagons had a beefed up suspension & frame over the sedan version of the same model.
Check with an Front End shop - they'ed know.
Harryface 05 Park Avenue, 20,000 mi. 91 Bonneville LE , the black table in the garage.
Harry Face wrote:

Thanks for the info, as far as I know it is the same frame. I know this because we had to replace the rusted frame back of the rear axles. It does have cargo springs which I will change also. Front end shop is a good idea.