G.M. Plans to Close Saab After Talks Collapse

Page 2 of 2

on
2010
currently
hundreds
D3
Once again our friend Canuck57 is telling us the sky is falling

"GM" can not "sell" Saab! "GM" is currently a privately held company that consists of Chevrolet, Buick, Cadillac and GMC brands. "GM" is owned by the federal government, UAW and several banks.
Saab, Hummer and Opel are the property of the US bankruptcy Court, Saab is one of the numerous disposable assets of the former "General Motors" Corporation being disposed of by the Court

Mike Hunter wrote:

Get a clue Mikey.
--
Civis Romanus Sum

Ya' right, dummy. Do a search

Your fingers broke or ayou just an shit disturber?
Mike Hunter wrote:

Mike Hunter wrote:

Let me correct this for you. The government expropriated GM which was technically bankrupt and operating under the refusal to declare bankruptcy. In my opinion, fraudulently as they were broke.
Taxpayers get saddled with $100++ billion of debt so the government can funnel in money to GM and no one is talking as to where all that cash really went.
In any case, the corrupt mess that GM created is a sucking on taxpayers hinds. Does not mater if it si GM (old) or GM (new). GM, Good-bye Money Corporation, GM keeps on sucking.
Once again our friend Canuck57 is telling us the sky is falling