G.M. Plans to Close Saab After Talks Collapse

I don't "stick up" for any brand, all manufactures are building good vehicles today. The only real difference among them is style and price, as I pointed out in my post.

I simply have been trying to be fair by pointing out that you have no Idea what you are talking about most of the time, when it comes to GM.

Reply to
Mike Hunter

The reaon you don't understand me with regards to GM is you chose not to hear it.

GM got a $60,000+ handout for nothing per vehicle produced this year and they still can't turn a profit!

And that handout came by Obama slapping the debt anto the taxpayers along with the bank handouts. This is a unparalleled ammout of corruption as income tax system should not be used to prop us bad failing companies. I call this taxpayer abuse.

We need an amendment that makes it a crimal offence to use public dollars for private bus> I don't "stick up" for any brand, all manufactures are building good

Reply to
Canuck57

You hardly need limit your remarks to GM exclusively when elucidating the ignorance of that stooge buffoon.

Reply to
Heron McKeister

Once again our friend Canuck57is telling us the sky is falling.

Like I said you have no Idea what you are talking about. GM is in the position to start paying down the government loan by 1.5 billion.

Reply to
Mike Hunter

They lost money. Taking money from reserver of taxpayers cash back to taxpayers cash isn't a payment. It is like paying one credit card with another.

GM stated it lost money yet is paying back... listen to that gibberish.

GM is a loser, tick tock, GM is on a rock, tick tock GM can bite its ....

Mike Hunter wrote:

Reply to
Canuck57

One year same post, your trolling line must be wore out by now

Reply to
Tom

Once again our friend Canuck57is telling us the sky is falling.

Like I said you have no Idea what you are talking about.

Reply to
Mike Hunter

You are correct, once again our friend Canuck57is telling us the sky is falling.

Reply to
Mike Hunter