GA Power Door Lock

I have started work on my fourth Grand AM. This is a '95 four door. The door switch will lock the door but not un-lock. I can hear the motor (solenoid?)
move when trying to un-lock but the rod does not move. It does not seem to be binding because it moves by hand normally. The factory manual is little help. The two front doors are bad the two rear work right. The mechanism is buried deep in the door and I can not even see it.
Any suggestions?
Thanks, Scott
Scott Buchanan wrote:

the ass, but it's nice to have the electric locks working again!
What was the problem?