gas in the oil?!

hey yall i have a 96 chevy luman and recently my car sucks lol it stalls out now and the oils water thin and smells like gas is that a head gascit? (sp)? please answer i need my car for work!!

Reply to
Kezzy

You engine is flooding out and running to rich and deluted the oil on cyclinder walls and working its way into the crankcase. Change your oil now while trying to get this resolved before the thinned out oil does bearing damage in summer heat.

Reply to
SnoMan

The last time I worked a gas in oil problem it was due to bad plug wires preventing spark. The unburned gas worked its way to the crank case.

Reply to
Scott Buchanan