gas mileage

Hi, I am having trouble with my gas mileage on my 1967 Impala ss. Can anyone help me? 67ss.net Its about $100 to fill the tank every 3 or 4 days now. (hee hee)

Reply to
sestes

snipped-for-privacy@pvpl.com wrote in news:1147140725.042933.185740 @i40g2000cwc.googlegroups.com:

Second job might help. :)

Adam

Reply to
Adam Leinss

We know. It's a nice old car and you just wanted everyone to see it. You are not making Rick Wagoner very happy by driving an old car, but you are certainly keeping the general economy going, what with a $3,000 paint job and all. (It sure looks more like a $300 paint job from the pictures by the way.) Be sure to report back when you have the hydraulics installed.

Reply to
Al Bundy

Richard, i see you like to post on alt.frugal living. You are just angry that someone is far more successful than you will ever be. Go back to watching your electric meter spin after you reply to us here. Good luck, Richard.

Reply to
sestes

Your driving a vehicle that gets (was designed to get) about 8mpg (providing it truly is an SS) and you want to know how to increase the economy??? For all that you would need to do to the existing engine and drive train, you may want to look at buying something smaller and newer.

Snow...

Reply to
Snow