Gasoline Question

Is all gasoline now E10? What is the status of the E15 stealth change?

--
"Your first, last, and only line of defense-a Cohort of Roman Heavy
Infantry"

A few months ago, I ran across a station in Longview, Texas with "no alcohol" gasoline. Most here is E10 however.
The wordings I have read say that E10 can be used in all vehicles marketed in the USA>
E10 is not mandated here, but IS in some states.
Here is a link http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Common_ethanol_fuel_mixtures
On 1/9/11 2:24 PM, hls wrote:

Thanks.