geeks rant against FWD

I have compared turning circles from two RWD makes (BMW and Holden) and two FWD makes (Buick and Citroen). I did a linear regression of turning circl e versus wheelbase using at least 5 medium to large size cars of each make. Then computed turning circles for each at reference wheelbases of 2700, 2

800 and 2900 mm. These are kerb to kerb in metres.

2700 2800 2900

10.8 11.1 11.4 Holden 11.1 11.4 11.7 BMW 11.4 12.0 12.6 Citroen 11.4 11.9 12.3 Buick
Reply to
116e32s