General Merchandise TV

Can anyone explain this site to me ( www.GMTV.tv ) ? The graphics are wonderful but I can't figure out what GM is doing here. Will they sell autos here...or are they sponsoring this as a public relations site ?

You can't explain your own website to yourself? You should probably return your computer.
http://www.a4uforum.co.uk/archive/index.php/t-29466.html
Steve

different buzz........checked out the link though. Thanks anyway.