General Motors Dex-Cool problem

There appears to be an issue with GM's Dex-Cool engine coolant. Consumers have had problems with the cost of repairs as a result of the Dex-Cool antifreeze not working as it was supposed to. If you check out

they have the informationand what you can do about it. There is also a free case evaluation for thosewho have had problems with this product. I hope this might be of some help. kr0

Reply to
kr0

Problem is the people that don't follow recommended flush intervals.

Reply to
noname

Another lawyer group looking for a pork belly handout. If these frivolous lawsuits aren't stopped by congress there will be nothing produced in this country and we all will be on the bread lines...

Reply to
Woody

The Malibu I used to have had the recommendation in the manual of 5 years or

100K miles before a coolant flush. My guess is that people should NOT follow the recommended flush intervals and actually do it with greater frequency than recommended.
Reply to
James C. Reeves

I think you are right James. I meant that some cars never get flushed at all. My trucks manual syas 60 months or 150,000 miles.

Reply to
noname

But the intake manifold gaskets usually fail before that time anyway, so it gets flushed one way or another :)

Reply to
Brad Clarke