General Motors Dex-Cool problem

There appears to be an issue with GM's Dex-Cool engine coolant. Consumers have had problems with the cost of repairs as a result of the Dex-Cool antifreeze not working as it was supposed to. If you check out
http://www.lawyersandsettlements.com/case/dexcool2 they have the information and what you can do about it. There is also a free case evaluation for those who have had problems with this product. I hope this might be of some help.
kr0
Problem is the people that don't follow recommended flush intervals.

The Malibu I used to have had the recommendation in the manual of 5 years or 100K miles before a coolant flush. My guess is that people should NOT follow the recommended flush intervals and actually do it with greater frequency than recommended.
I think you are right James. I meant that some cars never get flushed at all. My trucks manual syas 60 months or 150,000 miles.

On Fri, 4 Mar 2005 18:40:06 -0500, "James C. Reeves"

it gets flushed one way or another :)
Another lawyer group looking for a pork belly handout. If these frivolous lawsuits aren't stopped by congress there will be nothing produced in this country and we all will be on the bread lines...