Geo Metro

Does anyone know what code reader works on these pre-96 cars. They are not listed on the gm code readers, and I have the Check engine light on. Car still runs fine but would like to know what has/is failing. So that I can
repair it. This car has been fabulous, except for replacing the water pump and tune ups it has never been out of service, logging 550km per week for the last 10 years.
TIA
Mike wrote in alt.autos.gm

They are apparently a Suzuki engineered car, first sold as the Chevy Sprint. However, go here for the code info: http://www.troublecodes.net/GMimport / To retrieve the trouble codes, go to the right hand drop down box labeled Trouble Codes click on GM or Suzuki.
--
Dick #1349
Thanks for the input, I have the codes I just cannot find a code reader to get the codes out of the car.