Geo Metro Ball Joint

Does anyone know where I can get a ball joint and lower control arm (comes as a 1pc set) at a reasonable price? Wifes Metro 95 3dr hatch 1.3L 3spd
auto needs a new drivers side, local dealer quoted $440 for control arm/ball joint. Note this is just the part not including labour, or anything else. Yes it is ridiculously priced, this is a Geo not a BMW. I tried local parts shops Carquest, UAP, Battery Supply, Can Tire and Partsource. No one carries it. My location is Southwestern Ontario but a US supply place that can ship across the border and has decent pricing would also be considered. I like the car, good mileage and has been quite reliable over the last 10 years.
Thanks

arm/ball
parts
carries
ship
I did a quick web search and didnt find anything really satisfying.
You might check with these people http://www.joesautoparts.org/shop/shop.asp
They reference a part number for what you need but I dont know about price, quality, or true availability
Have just what you need here in Southern Ca. I bought a'97 Geo Metro Lsi 2 door hatchback with low miles that was rolled. Put the engine in my 97, and have lots of good parts to get rid of Cheap. Email me at snipped-for-privacy@aol.com and I'll respond with more info and photos